800 number in Argentina??

Forums Forums Questions answered 800 number in Argentina??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisbs
    Participant

I am trying to call what appears to be a toll free number in Argentina from the US. The number is 0800-800-72467. I tried dialing 01154 first and it was incorrect. Any advice??

admin
    Participant

Hello,

I believe toll free numbers in Argentina are 10 digit starting with the first 8 – for some reason you have 11 digits. The starting zero must be left out when dialing to Argentina from abroad, so you should have 011 54 800 and so on.

One other thing you should know is that toll free numbers are meant to be used nationally so there is a good chance that your call won’t work. If so maybe the called party provides a regular number you can call from the US.

I hope this helps.

sallydaniels
    Participant

toll free numbers are made-up of 10 numbers including the 800 number and yes it is used nationwide. So I think the company has set another contact number for people who calls from outside the country and you should research about it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam