calling a maritime cell phone from canada

Forums Forums Questions answered calling a maritime cell phone from canada

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sera
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to use a vox calling card in canada to try to call a maritime cell phone, the person is at sea right now. The number is 882 32 6024???. I put the 011 in front of it, I dont know what I am doing wrong. Thank you for your help!

admin
    Participant

Hi Sera,

You are dialing the correct sequence required. Calls to 882 numbers are usually quite expensive. Check if:
    -you have enough credit on your card to place this call
    -the card lets you call a maritime phone (call the support number on the card to ask)

Sera
    Participant

Do you know of any cards that will let you call a maritime cell phone?

admin
    Participant

I am not saying your card doesn’t work, I’m only saying it may not work. SpeedyPIN is a card that most likely works for these types of calls:
    https://speedypin.com/
    To make sure call their toll free number first.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam