Calling Ukraine Cell Phone

Forums Forums Questions answered Calling Ukraine Cell Phone

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    edwardsr
    Participant

I have been trying to call the Ukraine cell phone number but I have been told that the number is no good. I have searched for the exit code and country code plus 50 ???-???? but no answer need assistance.

admin
    Participant

Looking at your profile I see you are located in Afghanistan. If so you would need to dial 00 380 followed by the Ukraine cell (50 ??? ????). Is this what you’ve been dialing with no success? I can try dialing this number for you just to see if it works – just le me have the complete #.

edwardsr
    Participant

Yes that is what I have been dialing without success from Afghanistan. Here is the complete number for you, 00+380+506976???, I hope that you are an honest person and that you will not use this number for any other thing.

admin
    Participant

Don’t worry, I just want to help. I just dialed the number and it seems to work – it rang once and I hung up. Looks like there is a problem on your end. Have you been able to dial international calls before using the same line? It’s possible that the phone you are using can not dial internationally. If you are using a cell try replacing 00 with the plus sign. Let me know if I can further help you.

edwardsr
    Participant

Key Master,

I’m using a Blackberry 9650 (unlocked) to call the Ukraine number and still it will not dial that number. I can call the USA from the Blackberry 9650 but it just will not let me dial the Ukraine number. When I was in the Ukraine I purchased an Ukraine Life Sims card to dial locally in Odessa. I had no problems dialing or getting calls while I was in Odessa. Now in Afghanistan it seems that it will not dial Odessa, Ukraine and it tells me that the number is bad. What can I do?

admin
    Participant

Call your wireless provider to inquire about your being unable to dial Ukraine. The problem is on your end since I was able to dial this number. Or try using another line to call. If for some reason your wireless provider says you can not dial the Ukraine using your current phone let me know and I will advice on a possible way to dial internationally using a US connection.

eduardo_rex
    Participant

Hi guys I’m trying to call Ukraine the girl I’m trying to reach
    tell me that she is in Dokuchaevsk I look the map in the city is
    according to the map in Donetsk District the number that she give
    me is 3 8066351xxxx I have dial 011 380 62 351 xxxx but some machine
    answer in Ukraine language the girl I’m calling is young and the answer
    machine voice is one old lady can any one open my eyes in splaine to me
    if I’m dialing right or the number that she give me a bogus number? I’ll
    be waiting for some help here one more question is this people, people that
    we can trust??? Sincerely Dan

admin
    Participant

Eduardo,
    Please start a new thread next time you want to ask a question.

The number you were given is a Ukraine cellular phone. These do not use area codes therefore no need to add Donetsk’ area code to it. Instead, dial the number as is: 011 380 66351xxxx.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam