Calling Ukraine Cell Phone – how get network code?

Forums Forums Questions answered Calling Ukraine Cell Phone – how get network code?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dynamo
    Participant

Hello
    I know cell phone # in The Ukraine, on site found that i should call:
    011-380-(2 digit network code)- XXX-XXXX. Network codes for The Ukraine are
    39, 50, 63, 66, 67, 68, 9x. How can I find out what code I should use?
    Thanks

jaunty_mellifluous
    Participant

You have to check your cell phone number for Ukraine. It will start with one of those above given codes for cell phones.

Basically it’s going to be 011-380 then the cell phone number that you have without the leading zero if any in the beginning of the number.

dynamo
    Participant

Tnanks j_m.
    I look again at number and noticed just now that it’s 9 digits starting with 39-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks again

M.B. Mays
    Participant

Does anyone know if skype to mobile works ok from US to Ukraine?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam