Canada to Ukraine

Forums Forums Questions answered Canada to Ukraine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mik350
    Participant

This is the number I was given +38(099)145-99-46 (I edited the last few for privacy) I’m pretty sure I’m dialing to a cell phone from my cell, texting actually. I tried your tools on here but I’m not getting through. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Ukraine’s country code is 380 and cell phone numbers are 9 digit. This is what you have above so it seems you are using the correct dialing sequence. You could also try replacing the plus sign with 011 although both + and 011 should work.

Have you also tried calling this number? If calls work and text do not I would call the Canadian wireless provider to inquire about this issue. If neither works either your current plan doesn’t allow international access or there’s a problem with the Ukrainian phone.

If you want I can try calling this number to see if it works from my end.

PeterBilling
    Participant

UKRAINE CELL PHONE + 380 9739526xx IS THIS CORRCT
    HAVE TRIED 0 IN PLACE OF + 380 9739526xx BUT OPERATOR SAYS INCORRECT NUMBER.

admin
    Participant

Hello Peter,
    I see you are in the UK. You should dial either +380 or 00380 (when using +380 you must actually dial the plus sign).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam