Can’t get or send Text to international phones

Forums Forums Questions answered Can’t get or send Text to international phones

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dchatburn
    Participant

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 phone and an International Calling plan. I am living in Hungary for 10 months. I can do text messaging to/from the US with no problem but I cannot send or receive text messages from any international numbers. It looks like they go through and those who send to me say that they look as if they are going through, but nothing. I called Verizon and talked to them for over an hour and they made some changes to the carrier that I connect with, but it still is not working. Anyone have a similar problem, and if so, how did you resolve it?

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    I could try texting you to see if you receive my message. I am not in the US. If you want to do this let me know what your number is (either by replying to this post or by using the Feedback link at the bottom).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam