cell to cell from S Africa to Syria – Homs

Forums Forums Questions answered cell to cell from S Africa to Syria – Homs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tonilouw01
    Participant

I am really struggling to get this right. i need to make a call to my friend in Syria.
    I am dialling 00 + 963+9+**********7
    00 – international code from SAfrica
    963 – Syria code
    9 – for cell calls
    +*******6607 – friend cell number.
    Do I need to type the + between the numbers, I am not sure.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

You do not dial the plus signs. More info below:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/plus-sign.html

You should have 00 963 followed by the 9 digit Syrian cell number which is supposed to start with 9. You seem to have more digits for some reason. If you send me the complete number via this board or via the contact button at the top right I might be able to decipher it for you.

https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=south_africa&callto=syria

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam