Cheapest way to call abroad?

Forums Forums Questions answered Cheapest way to call abroad?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AnneM
    Participant

I am looking for a convenient method to place long distance calls using landlines or wireless phones. I don’t want to use the computer every time I need to call internationally as I’m not always in front of a PC.
    Regarding calling cards…I’m sick and tired of using calling cards advertising thousands of minutes but deliver only a few.
    Are there other options?

admin
    Participant

Hi Ann. There certainly are options. The international calling industry has a lot of competition these days and there are several providers who offer good quality calling and lots of useful, technologically advanced features. Two such services that come to mind: Rebtel and VoxCall. I have used Rebtel and they provide a good service. VoxCall is a similar service and both charge low rates. You can search for any of the two companies using your favorite search engine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam