from U.S. to Ireland

Forums Forums Questions answered from U.S. to Ireland

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ladypool14
    Participant

country code is 011, city is 61. how do I find a local phone # for a friend. I know his address.

jaunty_mellifluous
    Participant

011 is actually the International Dialing Code. 61 is the country code for Australia. If you’re trying to find a friend in Australia you can use the links for Australian directories that are listed on this page, https://www.howtocallabroad.com/australia/.

admin
    Participant

We also list phone books for Ireland on https://www.howtocallabroad.com/ireland/ , although, as the previous poster says, 011 is not a country code but a dialing code used to dial abroad from the US. Ireland’s country code is 353. If you’re not sure what country this person you are trying to locate lives in you can post all the info you have and I’ll try to help decide whether it’s Ireland or Australia.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam