Help with Korean Cell Line to American Landline

Forums Forums Questions answered Help with Korean Cell Line to American Landline

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    choborago
    Participant

Hi, my grandparents from South Korea came and our family is having trouble helping my grandmother calling her daughter (got remarried). She has her South Korean cell phone and is fine with roaming and everything, but we can’t figure out how to call her daughter’s cell or landline number. Her daughter currently resides in Houston and if anyone has any idea on how to make a call with her Korean cell phone to an American landline/cell line while she’s (grandmother) in America, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for helping!

admin
    Participant

OK. As I understand it you have a Korean cell currently used in roaming in the USA calling to a US landline/cell number. If this is the case she should dial the US numbers the way they are dialed in the US. For example: many Houston phone numbers including area code look like this: 713 ??? ????. This is what your grandmother should dial. For state to state calls a 1 is also required in most cases: 1 713 ??? ????.

Note that the above is just an example. Houston has other area codes besides 713 (281 and 832).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam