How can I call a Singaporean toll free number from Australia?

Forums Forums Questions answered How can I call a Singaporean toll free number from Australia?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Juiceh
    Participant

The number in question is 1800-221 4444. I’m calling from Australia. This is really urgent and could someone please just type out the entire number?

admin
    Participant

Hello,

You would dial the following: 0011 65 followed by the tf number. You should know however that toll free numbers are used to receive national calls. In other words, calling this number from outside Singapore may not work. If it does work the call will not be free for you, the caller.

Juiceh
    Participant

Thank you so much! I’m going to take your word for it as I can’t really try it out. What about from Australia to Hong Kong? The number is 2896 0000. You have been most helpful! 🙂

admin
    Participant

Looks like a Hong Kong landline. You should be able to dial this using 0011 852 2896 0000.

Juiceh
    Participant

You have my utmost thanks. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam