how to make call on brazil cell phone

Forums Forums Questions answered how to make call on brazil cell phone

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lawrence
    Participant

I want to call up this number 0112196681079 in brazil sou poulo
    from India what is the code ??

admin
    Participant

Hello,

To call Brazil from India you would dial 00 55 followed by the Brazil phone number which should be 10 digit (you have 12 digits without the starting zero). 11 is indeed Sao Paulo’s area code and the starting zero is used within Brazil only so you would leave it out. So try this: 00 55 112196681079, although I have a feeling you won’t connect because, as I said above you should have 10 digits and not 12 after 55. Also, if this is a cell phone you can only have one of the following digits after 55: 6, 7, 8 or 9 (you have 2). Here’s another suggestion: 00 55 1196681079 – this looks like a Sao Paulo cell phone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam