hw i can cell to cell call frm kashmir to pakistan

Forums Forums Questions answered hw i can cell to cell call frm kashmir to pakistan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mohdusman
    Participant

Respected sir,

i am frm kashmir(india) wana call to lahore(pak)
    hw i do this?
    Bcoz 00 or 92 followed by mob.no does nt works
    plz tell me sir
    i am very thankfull to u

usman

admin
    Participant

Hello Usman. Is the number you are calling a Pakistani cell or is it an Indian traveling to Pakistan? What happens when you dial the number? What is the cell number in question (you can provide the number here by replacing the last 2 digits with xx).

mohdusman
    Participant

Sir,

that iz a pakistani no.
    My relatives live there

When i dialling the number from India (kashmir) use indian number some times i heard my own voice return back means eco
    sometimes say number Does nt correct n sometimes nt working
    pakistani no iz 9242372323**
    plz sir help me hw i can call on this number?

admin
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply. This looks like a Pakistani fixed number – you mentioned it was a cell phone. Cell phone numbers in Pakistan start with 3 according to my sources.

Have you tried using another phone line to dial this number? This is usually my advice for people who seem to be dialing the correct sequence with no success. Using a different line to place the call can reveal whether the problem is on your end or not.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam