need help with a number

Forums Forums Questions answered need help with a number

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Muhammad10180
    Participant

i need to contact a person and all i got is a number 685 752 834. which country and telecom does it belong to ? i have a feeling its either incorrect or incomplete. please help as soon as possible thanks

admin
    Participant

Hello,

It is virtually impossible to establish what country this number is registered in. I’m sorry, but you need a country name. This could be a complete telephone number to which you should add the country code. Again, for this you need a country name.

Muhammad10180
    Participant

hi
    oh okay i understand but unfortunately i dont have any further details. i found something of his and on top of it was something written in spanish and this number i dont know if this will help or not

kuma
    Participant

i need to contact a person and all i got this numbers +3243757602xx and +4470422921xx which country and telecom does it belong to ? please help as soon as possible thanks

admin
    Participant

Hello,

These are cell phone numbers from Belgium and the United Kingdom respectively. To call them from Sri Lanka you can dial them as they are (literally entering the initial plus sign) or you can use 00 instead of the initial plus sign.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam