Texting to POHNPEI MICRONESIA.

Forums Forums Questions answered Texting to POHNPEI MICRONESIA.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    trik_mike
    Participant

Can you guys please add POHNPEI to the list so that we Micronesians can text home?

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    Which list are you referring to? Micronesia has a closed dialing plan (no area codes are used), so in order to dial to any of its states including Pohnpei you must use 011 691 followed by the 7 digit Micronesian phone number. Is this what you are looking for?

trik_mike
    Participant

I was looking for a way to text pohnpei n china.

trik_mike
    Participant

How would I text china?

admin
    Participant

In your first post you said “so that we Micronesians can text home”. This message suggests that you want to text Micronesia and there is a Pohnpei state in Micronesia. This is why my answer focused on Micronesia.

Now you are inquiring about texting China. Our website provides just this: information on dialing to any country from the US. Dialing instructions used for placing voice calls work for texting also. Below is the page you need to look at (see the “How to dial to China cellular” paragraph:

https://www.howtocallabroad.com/china/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam