Trying to call Australian mobile from US mobile

Forums Forums Questions answered Trying to call Australian mobile from US mobile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nujerzeedevil
    Participant

I’ve been trying to reach numerous Australian mobile phones from my mobile phone in the U.S.
    Here’s the numbers that I’ve been trying to reach, all mobiles:
    61276817???
    61834041???
    61860607???
    I use the country exit code (011) then dial the numbers but it says that none of them exist.
    I have read that all Australian mobile numbers have a 4 after the country code but the numbers that I’m trying to call don’t, they have the one digit area code.
    I’d appreciate any insight and help with my dilemma.
    Thank you in advance…..

admin
    Participant

Hello and thank you for using our website.
    These do look like Australian landlines. The only thing I can do is to try and dial one or more of these numbers myself. If I get the same message then there’s an issue with your numbers. If not there’s a problem with your phone line. If you want to do this just send me the number(s) using the Feedback link at the bottom.

And one other thing: are you 100% certain that these are mobile numbers?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam