UK landline call to UK mobile in Australia

Forums Forums Questions answered UK landline call to UK mobile in Australia

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    don johnson
    Participant

I shall soon be in Brisbane Australia with my UK mobile phone. What codes will be required for my wife to call me from a UK landline ?

admin
    Participant

Hi Don,

Sorry you had to post several times – all posts are subject to our prior approval.

To answer your question: when you travel internationally with your cell phone, provided you have an active roaming plan (you should talk to your wireless provider about this in case you haven’t already), people at home do not change the way they call you. So your wife will still dial your regular UK cell number beginning with 07. For you to call back to the UK you will need to use the instructions shown at the web address below:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=australia&callto=united_kingdom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam