Calling from UAE to Israel

Forums Forums Questions answered Calling from UAE to Israel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    janey
    Participant

I want to call from uae to israel. The format is correct. I heard a hearsay that everyone can’t call to israel from uae because it was block. Is it true? The format is 00 + 972 5xxxxxxxx and +9725xxxxxxxx. I have enough load but when i call, the operator saying i dont have enough more time to call. I need to call very important person in israel. Thank you.

admin
    Participant

Hello Janey,

I am not aware of a phone line block between the UAE and Israel. I can only suggest using a different line/service to place the call. Of course, before you do anything why not call your operator and inquire about this issue.

janey
    Participant

I made a wrong topic. I must be a “calling from 6013uae to israel. Anyway, i already call to the operator and they said, it was block.

admin
    Participant

I hadn’t even noticed your post title error:) I am correcting it..
    I suppose it was a block by your operator?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam