How do I call an Australian 1800 tf number from Singapore?

Forums Forums Questions answered How do I call an Australian 1800 tf number from Singapore?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    terrencet
    Participant

Hi! can somebody tell me how could i call an Australian toll free number from Singapore? URGENT

i need to call this number: 1800 467 033

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    Basically you need to add 001 61 to this Australian number. One thing you should know is that toll free numbers are meant to be dialed from within the country in which they are registered. This means that, if the call goes through you will pay for it. Secondly, it’s possible that you won’t be able to call this number from outside Australia. In this case there should be a second option to call a regular phone number owned by the same entity.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam