How does a Spain DSN call a Kuwait Cell Phone?

Forums Forums Questions answered How does a Spain DSN call a Kuwait Cell Phone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dashawna.johnson
    Participant

I am in Kuwait and I have a cell phone starting with 6XXX-XXXX.
    I need to be able to have DSN in Rota, Spain call me.

I have tried the international code to cell, which is 011-965-XXXX-XXXX
    I have also tried 00-965-XXXX-XXXX and I have tried 99-XXXX-XXXX.

Do you have the code for a DSN in Spain to call a Kuwait cell phone?

Thanks

admin
    Participant

Hello Dashawna,

What do you mean by DSN exactly?

admin
    Participant

I did a bit of research and found out what DSN is about. It seems they have specific dialing procedures and they can also dial through an operator. I’m sorry, but I can’t provide more information than what you can read for yourself on the website below:
    https://disa.mil/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam