Boyfriend calling me from India (I’m in uk)

Forums Forums Questions answered Boyfriend calling me from India (I’m in uk)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zoeheron1990
    Participant

Hi everyone. I live in the Uk and my boyfriend has gone on holiday to Goa for 3 weeks. When he first arrived he rang me from his mobile on my mobile to let me know he was there and it all connected fine. The following day he apparently tried to call me 3 times and each time a foreign bloke answered. I didn’t have any missed calls from him or incoming calls. He then text me quite irate asking me to call him immediately which I did and he then called me straight back and it worked fine. He is now convinced that I am cheating on him as his only explanation for this is that a for own bloke answered my phone? I can’t seem to make him see sense that it must have a been a missconnection or something. He used to design mobile networks so knows more than me and says a missconnection is not possible and that I’m lying and cheating. Can anyone explain what could have possibly happened? He says he hasn’t misdialled my number as I’m a saved contact. He is refusing to tell me what this person said or whether it was even in English

admin
    Participant

Hello,

I’m sure that, although not often, misplaced calls can happen, especially when using a phone with a roaming agreement to call from abroad.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam