Call a roaming number in Australia

Forums Forums Questions answered Call a roaming number in Australia

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    eamecinue
    Participant

I’m in the Philippines and I want to call a Philippine roaming number in Australia, the number is 09995250??? and every time I dial it as it is, the operator would say that the number I dialed is incomplete. Please help me. thanks.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

This number looks complete to me: 10 digits starting with 9. Have you been able to call this number before (while it was located in the Philippines)?

Sorry for making you post so many times – I have to moderate all posts.

eamecinue
    Participant

Yes. I am actually sending him messages through that number and he receives the message anytime. But When I try to call, it won’t work. 🙁

admin
    Participant

This is unusual. I would call his wireless operator to inquire about this. Maybe his roaming service isn’t activated? I know you said he receives text messages, but still it is possible that there is an issue with the roaming service (unless he’s been able to receive calls from other people in the Philippines). One other thing you could do is to try calling him using another line.

eamecinue
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I just hope we’ll be able to determine what’s the problem 🙁

admin
    Participant

You are welcome. If you want I can try dialing this number for you to see if I get the same error message. Of course I would add Phillippines’ country code to it.

eamecinue
    Participant

But can we make it confidential?

admin
    Participant

Sure, send it over using the Contact button.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam