call argentinian mobile

Forums Forums Questions answered call argentinian mobile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hubeska
    Participant

Hi,

I am triing to call an argentinian mobile from a hungarian mobile. The argentinian mobile can call me, and the number shown is: +54 11 3897 xxxx

Unfortunatly I can not call it back, if I call like this, I get the answer that the number is non existing… and if I put the 9 before the 11, than it says something in spanish….

Could you please help me?

Thanks!

admin
    Participant

Hi,
    Putting 9 before 11 is the correct way to dial this number. The fact that you are hearing a message in Spanish means that the call gets connected. So most likely the problem is on your friend’s end. Have him/her call their mobile operator to inquire about this. If you provide the whole number I will try to call it to see if I get the same message.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam