Call China from USA

Forums Forums Questions answered Call China from USA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cudaman
    Participant

I am dialing 01186073182228??? and get a busy signal then cut off. I drop the 0 between the 6 and 7 and get music which sounds like it might be Chinese but then the call is dropped. What am I doing wrong?

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    Dropping the zero before 7 is the way to dial if you are in the US/Canada. I can try dialing this number for you to see if I too get a dropped call (I would need the whole number in this case).

Cudaman
    Participant

I would be happy to give you the full number just let me know how to get you last three numbers.

admin
    Participant

Send it over using the Contact button at the top right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam