HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

Call from NZ to Nicosia, Cuprus

(5 posts)
  1. Cathie

Hi, would you please tell me how to call toll free #800-???-???? & #866-???-???? to Nicosia, Cyprus from New Zealand?

Thanks heaps :)

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hi Cathie,

Normally, to call from NZ to Cyprus you would dial 00 357 followed by the phone number. However, toll free numbers in most countries only work when dialed from within that particular country. Moreover, these numbers you have look more like American or NZ toll free numbers, certainly not Cyprus numbers. So I don't know what else to tell you. In some instances toll free numbers can be dialed from abroad, but the call is not free. Again, these don't look like Cyprus numbers which should be 8 and not 10 digit.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Cathie

Hello ... Dan,

Thanks so much for replying so promptly ... much appreciated :)

Actually, I've bought a product from the internet & I've google(should have done this before buying)& found out that the company address is : [removed for privacy reasons], Nicosia, Cyprus, Tel #1-866-989-2???.

Besides buying the product I'm also billed for ebooks I've said that I wasn't interested, furthermore, none of the username & password given by them worked! I'm paying for a product which I can't even use?

Lesson learned here is ... always find out as much about the company promoting the product/s before handling over your credit card! At the moment, I don't even know how to stop them from getting my money as I am unable to even get hold of them.

Once again, thanks heaps for your help :)

Kind Regards,
    Cathie

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

Cathie,

This is a US toll free number. Probably the main target market for this company is the USA so they have a US presence or the toll free number is redirected to ring to Cyprus. Anyway, you can try calling this number by dialing 00 1866..... It may not work because generally toll free numbers can't be called from abroad. If it does work the call is not free.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Cathie

Thank you so much for all your help ... really appreciate it!
    This is a neat website :)

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.