call from Philippines to Korea

Forums Forums Questions answered call from Philippines to Korea

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Baby
    Participant

I had this number with me 27700….from my cousin, I’m trying to call this but still I can’t get through. Please help.

admin
    Participant

Hi,

You would dial 00 82 + phone number. To be able to tell you if the number you have looks right I need to know how many digits you have: 27700 followed by how many more digits? Is this a Seoul number? It looks like one.

Baby
    Participant

There ar 7 digits after 27700. I just don’t know what place in Korea is this. She used this number in connecting me with her chikka to send text messages, is this probably be a mobile phone? Thanks for the help.

Baby
    Participant

i tried calling this number by dialing 00 + 82 then this 12-digit number I had, but I still can’t connect with the party I’m calling. Is this 12-digit number of her a correct one since its quiet too long.

Thank you.

admin
    Participant

Well the number is indeed too long unless it also contains the country code. Are you sure this number is in South Korea? Isn’t it in South Africa? South Africa has country code 27 and it would make sense to have 27 (country code) + cell number. In this case you would dial 00 27…. This is the only idea I have. Let me know if it worked this way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam