HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

call from Philippines to Korea

(5 posts)
  1. Baby

I had this number with me 27700....from my cousin, I'm trying to call this but still I can't get through. Please help.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hi,

You would dial 00 82 + phone number. To be able to tell you if the number you have looks right I need to know how many digits you have: 27700 followed by how many more digits? Is this a Seoul number? It looks like one.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Baby

There ar 7 digits after 27700. I just don't know what place in Korea is this. She used this number in connecting me with her chikka to send text messages, is this probably be a mobile phone? Thanks for the help.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Baby

i tried calling this number by dialing 00 + 82 then this 12-digit number I had, but I still can't connect with the party I'm calling. Is this 12-digit number of her a correct one since its quiet too long.

Thank you.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. admin
    Key Master

Well the number is indeed too long unless it also contains the country code. Are you sure this number is in South Korea? Isn't it in South Africa? South Africa has country code 27 and it would make sense to have 27 (country code) + cell number. In this case you would dial 00 27.... This is the only idea I have. Let me know if it worked this way.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.