Call from ROmania to UK

Forums Forums Questions answered Call from ROmania to UK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Morzyan
    Participant

Hey guys ,
    at the moment I am in Romania and I wish to make a call in Glasgow UK at the number 0845 641 5??? . I tryed all codes +44 , 0044 , 00+44+ and when I dial it says error I cannot call . Can you please tell me the right code I should put in front or what should I do ?
    Thanks

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Normally you should drop the starting digit and dial 00 44 845… However, the 845 prefix is used for special rate phone numbers in the UK and as far as I am aware these numbers can only be reached from within the UK. If you’ve been trying to call a business or institution they should also provide a regular telephone number for you to call. Anyway, go ahead and try dialing the number without the starting zero – who knows, you might get lucky.

Morzyan
    Participant

well I tryed again a few times and it worked with +44 and without the 0 in front of the number … ty for the reply
    Cheers

admin
    Participant

OK. Thanks for letting us know.

Of course 0044 or +44 is the same thing when dialing from Europe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam