Call Jakarta, Indonesia from Pennsylvania, US

Forums Forums Questions answered Call Jakarta, Indonesia from Pennsylvania, US

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I live in Pennsylvania, Unites States.
    I was given this exact number to call a shirt company:
    “Call us at 0815 99 10 888”
    This company is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
    I tried using this tool https://www.howtocallabroad.com/indonesia/
    but when I entered the numbers it gave me, I got an operator recording from Verizon telling me that I was incorrect.

The phone numbers here where I live go 1-717-(***)-(****) if that helps any.

Thanks! I need to order a shirt fom this very company STAT!

Also, here is the company’s facebook page from which I got the phone number, etc. so the rest of their information is on there in case that helps.
    https://www.facebook.com/USLS.Online.Store?sk=info

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    You must drop the starting zero from this Indonesian cell and enter the following:
    011 62 815 99 10 888. As you can see you do not need to add Jakarta’s area code since mobile numbers in this country do not use area codes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam