Call my girlfriend in usa

Forums Forums Questions answered Call my girlfriend in usa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dakduifje
    Participant

Hello,

I have problem. Because i live in the netherlands, and my girlfriend lives in ukraine. But she is in usa at the moment. So i wanted to call her mobile phone, but im not able to connect whit her. Does someone have any idea how im able to call her. i tried different numbers like 001-06…… and 001-6…… and others like this. Does anyone know how im able to call her from my home telephone???

admin
    Participant

Hello,

If she’s in the US and she has her Ukraine cell with her Ukraine number you must call her like you do when she’s in the Ukraine (00 380 + cell number). The Ukrainian mobile operator will automatically forward her call to the US if roaming is activated.

dakduifje
    Participant

thanks you for your response. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam