Call to Morocco from Texas

Forums Forums Questions answered Call to Morocco from Texas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    whatahoot2
    Participant

I am trying to call my daughter in Morocco; but when dialing the two different numbers given to us by her hostess; the operator says the call cannot be connected…to check the number and redial. On one web site, it states that after the 011-212, there should be 9 numbers. I was given only 8 numbers. I noticed on the American Embassy call numbers, they also have only 8 numbers after the 212. So I am confused. I am very worried about her welfare. Even the email address given is not working presently, even tho, the hostess and my daughter have used it previously. Would you be able to try these numbers for me and advise what to do? I would prefer not to give the numbers in a public forum. You may send me an email and I will forward them to you if you could try themfor me. Thank you so much!!

admin
    Participant

Sure. Use the Contact link at the top right to send me a message with these 2 numbers. I will try calling them for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam