forums » Questions answered

call usa cell phone thas is located in my country

(2 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by sparjack007
  • Latest reply from admin
  1. sparjack007

    Hello. I would like to call my friend that is visiting Greece (where I live). She lives in th USA and I have her number (10 digits). Do I use +1 (as if she were still there), +30 (because she is in greece), or nothing (just the number)? Can I text her the same way?
    Thank you in advance

    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master


    Thanks for your inquiry.
    You use +1 or 001 plus the 10 digit US number to call or text your US friend regardless of where she is located (US or Greece). The call is routed through the US and then back to where she is traveling.

    Posted 4 years ago #


You must log in to post.