caller i.d., changing password

Forums Forums Questions answered caller i.d., changing password

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    miketwgi
    Participant

1. When I call from foreign country to U.S. from my cell phone, on recipient’s caller i.d., will he/she see just my cell phone no. or also country of origin exit code and U.S. country code? Will it make any difference for this purpose whether I’m calling a landline or a cell phone in the U.S.?

2. How do I change my password for your website?

admin
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the inconvenience – we manually approve new posts. You can change your password by logging in first using the old password.

If you will be calling using a US phone with a US mobile number people will see your US number and possibly the exit code. They won’t see where you are calling from (country code). When using a local phone line (mobile or fixed) they will see the local country code.

Some landlines do not have caller ID and this is how it could make a difference.

miketwgi
    Participant

Can’t find the place where you change the password. Where is it? Thanks

admin
    Participant

When you are logged in click on your username at the top left, and then click edit. At the bottom you can enter your new password twice. Ignore the error message you might see after saving the changes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam