forums » Questions answered

Calling a 1-804 number for North America from Japan.

(3 posts)
  1. Dirkus

    I have to call this collect 1-804-XXX-XXXX number, but I am in Japan and can't figure out how to get the thing to work.
    I m not even sure if there is a 1-800 number option for where I am.

    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master


    You would need to call a local Japanese operator who would then connect your call. By doing a search on Google here's what I found:

    Another website says 0051 is the number to use for placing collect calls from Japan:

    Posted 5 years ago #
  3. admin
    Key Master

    After doing some more research I have found that, apparently 0051 no longer works. Someone reported recently using 00539121 (Verizon).

    Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.