HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

Calling a mobile in Romania

(7 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by friend4u2ni
  • Latest reply from admin
  1. friend4u2ni

I know the mobile number I have for myy friend in Romania is a good number it will not receive or make international calls. Can I get this changed and if so how? Thanks.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hello,

If the Romanian cell can not place international calls that's most likely because this type of service is blocked or is not activated with their plan. Your friend should call the Romanian wireless provider and inquire about this.

As for the Romanian cell not receiving calls from outside Romania - that's not possible if the phone is working. What numbers have you been dialing?

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. friend4u2ni

The number I dial is 0040762XXXXXX
    The message I receive is the number you have called is not connected.

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

I see that you are in the UK so the dialing sequence is correct and the RO cell number looks right. Are you 100% certain that this number is active? If you want I can try dialing it to see if I am getting the same message (just send it over using the Contact link at the top right).

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. friend4u2ni

Thank you, I will double check the number first and get back to you.

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. friend4u2ni

I sent you the number on contact link. Did you receive it ok?

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. admin
    Key Master

I got the number and called it and I get the same message in both Romanian and English saying that the number is not connected, so the problem is definitely not on your end. I am certain that the same message can be heard when calling this number from inside Romania.

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.