calling from france from a fixedline or mobilephone to morocco on thier mobile p

Forums Forums Questions answered calling from france from a fixedline or mobilephone to morocco on thier mobile p

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zebra78
    Participant

Hello!

I have tried to call from france to a mobilephone in morocco without putting the code 00212 so i dialed 06xxxxxxxx and it rang but it wasn’t who i expected to answer the phone.As i didnt know it was?I hung up! Could it be perhaps somebodys elses phone in france with the same number? because in france they use the exact same starting number 06xxxxxxxx
    Then I tried with the code from a fixed line and it just rang and rang with no message voice box to leave a message? How could this be that with or without the code it rings?Do you have to put the code or not?
    Thank you very much, If you can reply to me very soon!

admin
    Participant

Hello,

To dial a Morocco registered cell from France you would enter: 00212 6? ??? ???? (you leave out the starting zero in the cell number).

As for calling the number with the zero and without the international codes – it is possible for someone in France to have the same number.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam