calling from us cell to australian cell

Forums Forums Questions answered calling from us cell to australian cell

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

i know how to dial out of the country to anothe country and i have the cell number for australia but whenever i call it tells me that my international call could not be completed and to check the number and try again. how would i get it to work. and yes i have an international plan for my phone.

admin
    Participant

What exactly are you dialing (replace last 3 digits with ???).

Anonymous

the number i’ve been trying to call is 044 8567 7???

i have tried dialing 011+61+44+8567+7??? and its not working . i’ve trird it many different ways actually.. am i missing something?

admin
    Participant

This number has on extra digit. The Australian cell number is supposed to be 9 digit including the starting 4.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam