Calling from USA to Republic of Macedonia

Forums Forums Questions answered Calling from USA to Republic of Macedonia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sker11
    Participant

I’m trying to call in Macedonia, but i can’t. I’m just receiving a message in macedonian that i can’t understand. The cell phone number in correct, but i was thinking maybe the other number doesn’t have any credit (money), so thats why i can’t reach them. What do you guys think about that? Is it possible?

sker11
    Participant

I mean, if the cell phone in macedonia does not have any credits (money), can i reach them?

sker11
    Participant

The number is 011-389-70-46-2???

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    If you are calling from the US or Canada the dialing sequence you entered is correct. It is possible for the number to be discontinued for lack of funds (if it’s a prepaid cell), or the phone could be turned off. The fact that you hear a message in Macedonian means that your call goes through, so as you are guessing the problem is at the other end of the line.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam