Calling Iraq cell from South Korea

Forums Forums Questions answered Calling Iraq cell from South Korea

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bettyrubble
    Participant

I am in South Korea trying to reach someone in Iraq (cell to cell). I am using a calling card on my cell phone, and dialing 001+964+780+ ??? ????. I haven’t been able to get through. Any suggestions?

admin
    Participant

Hello,

The only possible dialing error could be in the exit code you’ve been dialing (001). According to my sources South Korea has 2 such exit codes, the second being 002. I believe this depends on the carrier used to dial out. Try using 002 to see what happens. Or you can replace the exit code (whatever it is) with the plus (+) sign when calling from a cell. With many phones you achieve this by pressing * twice. Some may work in a different way.

If this still doesn’t work there could be a problem with the calling card you are using or your cell may be blocked for placing international calls. You can try using a different line/way to place this call.

If you still have questions please reply to this post.

Dan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam