calling ireland mobile

Forums Forums Questions answered calling ireland mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jabat1966
    Participant

I am trying to call a mobile phone in Ireland from the US. This is a pay as you go phone from Tesco. Im dialing 011+353+ the phone number(which is 894 213 ???) and it doesnt work. Please help.

admin
    Participant

Hi,
    I just dialed this number and reached a recorded message. The numbers you are dialing are right. Is this what you experienced, or did your call not connect at all? If the latter try using another line to dial (possibly the line you are using now does not allow international calls).

jabat1966
    Participant

i dial the number, and then get a recording that says..”we’re sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed, please try again”. the line i am using does allow international calls, i call a wales based number twice a day. lol It’s just bizarre. What was the recording you got?
    (ps)this is my husbands new cell phone number while hes working abroad lol

admin
    Participant

I just dialed the number again and it rang fine (a guy answered but I hung up). The recording I heard the first time didn’t say anything about “call can not be completed” although I didn’t pay much attention to what it said.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam