forums » Questions answered

Calling UK registered mobile form USA

(2 posts)
  1. JoMatt165

    We are travelling as a family to the USA. All of us are taking our UK registered mobiles with us. If we needed to call UK mobile to UK mobile whilst we are away what codes / prefixs if any do we need to use? Thanks

    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master


    You will dial either +44 7??? ??? ??? or 011 44 7??? ??? ???. Basically you will call the UK from the US and your call will then be redirected back to the US once it reaches the UK wireless provider.

    Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.