forums » Questions answered

calling US cell phone to US cell phone while both parties are in france

(2 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by marktelefono
  • Latest reply from admin
  1. marktelefono

    My wife and I will be travelling to France from the US. We both have cell phones with ATT. While I'm in France, if I want to call my wife (who is also in France) how do I dial the number. Do I have to dial the france exit code first, and then dial the Us number?

    For example, if my wife's US phone number is 818-555-1212. who would I dial?


    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

    Hello Mark,

    Your assumption is correct, you will basically dial from France to the US to contact your wife: 00 1 818 and so on.

    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.