forums » Questions answered

Calling with a US cell phone in the US to a US cell phone in Europe

(2 posts)
  1. Cesarcolis

    I'm in the US and have a t-mobile cell phone, my girlfriend is abroad in Europe and has an AT&T iphone. I was able to speak with her just by calling her normally as if she were here in the US, but my guess is that it was a super expensive call.

    Is there a cheap way to do this??

    Thank you!

    Posted 9 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master


    The call was expensive for her - you pay the same rates as if she were in the US. This is how international roaming works, so there is no other way for you to call her to her US cell. For her to avoid incurring high roaming charges when receiving calls she could buy a SIM card with a number from the country she's in. In this case however you would pay international rates to call her.

    Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.