forums » Questions answered

Calling/texting UK cell from US cell when both in the US

(2 posts)
  1. lcsd114

    My friend from the UK is in the US (where I live) and I have had no luck texting her phone. What number combo should I use?


    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

    You should enter: 011447??? ??? ???. You can also use + instead of 011.

    Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.