Canadian cell to Canadian cell from Spain

Forums Forums Questions answered Canadian cell to Canadian cell from Spain

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rlewczuk
    Participant

I live in Toronto. My daughter has roaming activated on her phone (Canadian cell) and she is trying to call my cell from Spain.

She’s tried the following call sequence: 00 1 416 seven digit number. This sequence does not work.

Similarly, when trying to contact her cell from Canada ( to Spain), I’ve tried numerous sequences including the following: 011 34 416 her seven digit code. This does not work either.

Can someone pls help me in resolving these two issues.

Thanks in advance.
    Richard

admin
    Participant

Hi Richard,

Your daughter should be able to reach you by dialing 00 1 416 ??? ????. Not sure why she can not. She could also try replacing 00 with the plus sign: +1 416 etc.

To call her you do not need to add any extra codes – just dial her cell number as if she were in Toronto.

See this page for complete info on how to use a cell phone abroad:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/international-roaming.html

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam