Cannot get through to L.A. From France

Forums Forums Questions answered Cannot get through to L.A. From France

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Conker
    Participant

For the last few months I have been unable to get through to a family member living in L.A. (USA). I have three numbers for them (work, mobile and home). The numbers all have the same syntax: 001 (310) ??? ???? and I am unable to connect to any of them.

These numbers all worked before but in the last few months we cannot get through. My family member can call me but I cannot get throught to them. I have tried from my home phone, my mobile and my work phone without any success. All of these phones are on different operators. I am lost as to what the problem could be. I have also tried using: +1 (310) ??? ???? and all other kinds of combinations. Nothing works. I hope that you can help me 🙁

admin
    Participant

What I can do is try dialing one of these numbers to see if I can get through. Then we’ll know if the problem is on your end or theirs. To send me the phone number you can use the contact button at the top right of the screen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam