cell 2 cell (uk 2 peru)

Forums Forums Questions answered cell 2 cell (uk 2 peru)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MN901
    Participant

ok so i want to send a text from my cell in england to a cell in lima peru can you help the number is 981238???

(yes i did blank out the last 3 numbers)

admin
    Participant

Hello,

You will have to add Lima’s area code also so you will dial the following:
    00 51 1 9812…

MN901
    Participant

ok ive done that but its not letting me send the text, do i need to add a + anywhere

admin
    Participant

You either use 00 or the plus sign. Never both. So you can try +51 1 9812 etc. If this is still not working call your wireless provider to inquire about this issue. Could be that you don’t have international texting activated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam