dialling a mobile in Kazahstan

Forums Forums Questions answered dialling a mobile in Kazahstan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tezza
    Participant

I am trying to dial a mobile number in Kazakhstanfrom the UK…..I know the code for KZ is +7, as in 007. However, I cannot decipher what I SHOULD be dialling is, as I’ve tried lots of different ways, so far unsuccessfully…. can you help please? ….all I was given for the number I’m trying to reach is 8 701 799 2???

Looking forward to hearing from you, with thanks

Best

Terry

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply.
    In case you haven’t figured it out – in order to dial this number from outside Kazakhstan you should leave out the initial 8 which is a so called trunk code used for national dialing only (just like in the UK an initial zero is used). So dial: 00 7 701 and so on.

When using our website try paying attention to all the details. We provide a “dialing format” for calls to cellular numbers in most countries that includes initial digit(s) and number of digits.

More on dialing to Kazakhstan from the UK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam