Cote D’Ivoire number identification

Forums Forums Questions answered Cote D’Ivoire number identification

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

how can I know the surname and name of this number 0022509669631 in cote d’ivoire?? please can you help me?? thank you very much

admin
    Participant

Hello Roberto,
    This is a Cote D’Ivoire cellular phone. Unfortunately, as you may already know, these types of numbers are not so “public”. We do list a Cote D’Ivoire phone book on our page on dialing to this country ( https://www.howtocallabroad.com/ivory-coast/ ), however, phone numbers listed are landlines.

roberto caravaggio
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help: but what I really need is: I would get in contact with a girl (Diane) that’s she leave in Niort in some comunity: I am from Italy . How can I see that every thing she say to me is true???? wich airlines company come on your country? how could I fix and pay her the tiket playn to come to me on Italy? she need some autorization of your embassy to leave your contry?? how can arrange all such questions??? could I get the number phone of the priest man of Niort??? Thank you very much and sorry for all this questions I asked you…. gratefull to you many gretings from Italy Roberto

admin
    Participant

Roberto,
    First of all, I am the moderator of this forum and I do not live in Cote D’Ivoire. I do not know anything about papers this girl would need to leave her country. Generally a visa is required to enter a country (Italy in this case).

I looked up Niort and could only find a small town in France with this name.

Regarding airlines flying to Cote D’Ivoire: here’s a page listing Abidjan airlines:
    https://www.skyscanner.net/flights-to/abj/airlines-that-fly-to-abidjan-airport.html

Sorry I couldn’t be of much help. You could likely pay for her plane ticket if you both decide on the flight she would take and then you can purchase it online under her name.

roberto caravaggio
    Participant

I really thanks to you, have been very nice and I’m gratefull yo you Thanks a lot of from Roberto Italy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam