How can i call my daddy who is in Afganisthan from Colombia

Forums Forums Questions answered How can i call my daddy who is in Afganisthan from Colombia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fzapata
    Participant

Hi!my daddy works in Kabul, Afganisthan, and off corse for new year i want to be able to call him but when i deal the number he tells me its his cell phone the machine says that is a wrong number and that i should try later, the number he sended to me is 00993798632405 and when he calls me the number is 0319099500. Thanks!.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

The number your dad sent you looks like an Afghan cell phone: 009 is one of the several international exit codes used to dial out of Colombia, 93 is Afghanistan’s country code and 798632405 would be the actual cell number. The other number looks like an Afghan landline and to dial it you would have to add the international exit code and country code already included with the first number. Also, you must leave out the starting zero: 009 93 319099500.

One thing you should know is that each Colombian phone service provider has its own international exit code. Check the page below for the code used by your carrier, or, if you are using a cellular phone to dial you can replace 009 with the plus sign (this one works with all carriers):
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=colombia&callto=afghanistan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam