how i can call to serbia?

Forums Forums Questions answered how i can call to serbia?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Syed Mashood Ali
    Participant

i am from Pakistan , my country code is 0092 , i need to call to serbia to a person whose number is 00381-61-695354X but each time i call this number it says its not possible to call this number atm, even i cant send online sms on this number it says the number is invalid…but i dont get how,its same as sudia arabia number 3 digit county code but i cant find thr solution to the problem..help me with it

admin
    Participant

Hello Ali,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    This looks like a Serbian cell phone. The only way I can help is to try dialing the number myself. This way we’ll know if there is an issue on your end. If you want to do this just send over the number via the Contact button at the top right. I will dial and hang up after one ring (if the call goes through).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam